Creamy Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 5 ounces process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3-1/2 to 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli florets or cuts, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 jar (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups salad croutons
- 1. Combine the soups, cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the turkey, broccoli, rice, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with croutons. Bake until bubbly, 8-12 minutes longer. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 311 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 846mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Turkey Casserole
"This is sooo yummy! I have made this several times, with great reviews each time. My mom has even asked for the recipe. It makes a lot, but freezes well. Great for a cold winter night!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.