- 5 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (5 ounces each) light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook noodles according to package directions for al dente, adding peas during the last minute of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, cheese, milk and salt; stir in tuna, onion and pepper. Add noodles and peas; toss to combine.
- Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tuna-Noodle Casserole
Sort By :
I was looking for a real comfort food type recipe and this did not disappoint. This was a real keeper. I did use potato chips and French fried onions as a topping. Thank you for the recipe
Very creamy and filling. Also very easy to make. This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing!
It was just OK. Not a lot of flavor. I liked the crunch of the green pepper but celery would have been good too.
I personally didn't care for this; felt the flavor was quite bland. Husband liked it which is the only reason I rated 3* otherwise would have been 2 for me.