- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows. Add yogurt; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad
Sort By :
"I made this for the first time yesterday for a dinner party.Everyone loved it, including my husband who is a very fussy eater.I will make it again."
"I used a combination of low fat mango yogurt and vanilla yogurt in it instead of just plain vanilla. This is a yummy inexpensive fruit salad."
"I needed more servings but didn't want to double the recipe so I added a can of peach pie filling. It was wonderful!"
"Nice twist to traditional fruit salad loved the coconut. Would make this more in the summertime"
"A GREAT replacement for traditional fruit salad. I used low fat yogurt."