- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows. Add yogurt; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad
"Great recipe! I make as is, except I leave out the coconut as no one in my family likes it. I make this all the time - and I love that you can mix and match whatever fruit you have on hand."
"I made this for the first time yesterday for a dinner party.Everyone loved it, including my husband who is a very fussy eater.I will make it again."
"I used a combination of low fat mango yogurt and vanilla yogurt in it instead of just plain vanilla. This is a yummy inexpensive fruit salad."
"I needed more servings but didn't want to double the recipe so I added a can of peach pie filling. It was wonderful!"
"Nice twist to traditional fruit salad loved the coconut. Would make this more in the summertime"