Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Slivered Almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows. Add yogurt; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad(5)
Sort By :
I needed more servings but didn't want to double the recipe so I added a can of peach pie filling. It was wonderful!
Nice twist to traditional fruit salad loved the coconut. Would make this more in the summertime
A GREAT replacement for traditional fruit salad. I used low fat yogurt.
I love this quick cool recipe and not alot of ingredients to buy.