Teri Lindquist of Gurnee, Illinois says: “I needed a speedy salad for a luncheon recently, used what I had available and everyone loved it! Light, fluffy and full of fruit, this salad could double as a healthy dessert. You can also tuck it into the kids’ lunchboxes for a fun school-day treat.”
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the tropical fruit, oranges, banana and marshmallows. Add yogurt; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p37
Reviews for Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review