- 3 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender, about 1 minute. Combine soup mix and cream; stir into skillet.
- Drain tortellini; add to cream mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the parsley, cheese and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Tortellini
Sort By :
"My Family Loved this!"
"This is a family favorite in my house. It tastes as good as you would get in a restaurant and so easy to make. I did not make any changes to this recipe. Definitely a keeper!"
"This had a very odd flavor, I think it was from the soup mix. I would not make again."