“In Hawaii, I enjoyed a wonderful fettuccine dish that was served with a secret sauce,” recalls Darlene Brenden of Salem, Oregon. “When I asked about the sauce, I was told how to make this great recipe. I can whip it up in minutes.”
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring tomatoes to a boil. Reduce heat. Stir in the cream, parsley and basil; heat through. Toss with fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Tomato Fettuccine in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p42
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tomato Parmesan Fettuccini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review