Creamy Tomato Parmesan Fettuccini Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring tomatoes to a boil. Reduce heat. Stir in the cream, parsley and basil; heat through. Toss with fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Tomato Parmesan Fettuccini
Sort By :
"I made this to go over chicken ravioli. I did add garlic and I stirred in the parm. cheese. The family enjoyed the meal."
"I have made this dish several times with Italian stewed tomatoes, and just love it! I toss the pasta after adding the parmesan cheese to distribute it throughout the entire dish - yum! I also use dry versions of the herbs (1/3 of fresh measurements). And finally, I've used mini lasagna noodles (mafalda) in place of the fettuccine and liked the results as much as when I used fettuccine noodles! -Lori"
"So quick to make, and tastes great! This has been a regular dish in our house. On busy nights it is a great replacement to plain spaghetti!"