- 3 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and black pepper
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skilled on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Use slotted spoon to remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm. Discard any drippings in skillet.
- ADD remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1 min.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet. Stir in Parmesan and half the basil; top with shrimp and remaining basil. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >