- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and black pepper
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
- ADD remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 3 min.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Chicken Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2010
We loved it. My sauce became to thick so I added about a cup of milk but I had also added about 1/4 c of parmesan cheese
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2010
Loved it, easy, needed to add slightly more liquid so I used milk. If it become too thin just add more parmesan or cream cheese