Creamy Tiramisu Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 2 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/3 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Baking cocoa
- Brush bottom of a 9-in. springform pan with butter; sprinkle evenly with cracker crumbs. Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; cool and set aside for filling. Combine brewed coffee and rum extract; brush over flat sides of split ladyfingers. Arrange ladyfingers, rounded sides out, along sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the cream, sour cream, vanilla and dissolved coffee. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into prepared pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 70-80 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen edges from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. Just before serving, dust cheesecake with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Tiramisu Cheesecake
Sort By :
Very creamy. Served this for a birthday at work, everyone loved it.
This was incredible, and all my coworkers who tried it confirmed it! They were cursing me for bringing it in. :)