Creamy Tarragon Chicken Salad
This is a perfect salad to serve for a special luncheon because it's made ahead of time. Another plus is the short list of everyday ingredients.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup minced fresh tarragon or 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, celery and
- tarragon; stir in chicken. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Yield: 4-6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 487 calories, 36 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 134 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.