Creamy Tangy Coleslaw
“The horseradish in this dish really adds some zip,” says Nancy Collins of Clearfield, Pennsylvania. “I always get rave reviews when I make this creamy slaw.”
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine cabbage and carrot. In another small bowl,
- whisk the mayonnaise, sugar and horseradish. Pour over cabbage
- mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 119 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.