Creamy Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- 2. Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chilies. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 20 servings.
1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Taco Dip
"I modified it some. I added Mexican seasonings to the beans and cream mixture. I also used a freshly made salsa in the cream mixture, rather than jarred or canned, and I added cilantro to the toppings. It was a huge hit at the party tonight!"
"Delicious! one of my favorite go to party dishes."
"One of the easiest & best recipes I've tried in a LONG time!!"
"Made this today for the first time for a family gathering. Skipped the refried beans. It was a big hit and very tasty."
"Very easy to make and was gone fast at our BBQ last night!"
"I only use reduced fat cream cheese and sour cream. For the salsa part, I mix half salsa, half taco sauce and use the refried bean that have jalepenos. Delicious!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.