You'll know this snack is a hit at your next gathering when you come home with an empty pan.—Denise Smith, Lusk, Wyoming
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 can (15 ounces) fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
- Spread the refried beans over the bottom on a serving platter or 13x9-in. dish. Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1 in. uncovered around the edges. Top layer with lettuce, cheese, tomato, olives and chilies. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Taco Dip in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p41
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review