- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 2 cups diced Swiss cheese
- 2 unsliced round loaves (1 pound each) Italian or French bread
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in spinach and Swiss cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut a 4-in. circle in the center of one loaf of bread. Remove bread, leaving 1 in. at bottom of loaf. Cut removed bread and the second loaf into 1-1/2-in. cubes. Spoon hot spinach dip into bread shell. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip
"When I make the creamy swiss spinach dip, everyone loves it & wants more of the dip. I put the dip in the crockpot to keep it warm & cube up a block of swiss cheese. My husband loves how easy this dip is to make."
"I made this for some friends and everyone loved it. I placed the dip in the bread bowl, covered it in tinfoil and baked it for about 30 minutes. Delicious appetizer! Thanks so much for the recipe."
"Def a crowd pleaser! SO incredibly easy to make & delicious!! This will be a staple at all of my gatherings!!"
"I add a can of artichoke hearts and my family loves it! Making this for a Christmas party next week!"
"One of my favorite appetizer recipes! It's so easy too."
"I've made this recipe several times and each time everyone loves it! :)"