Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 2 cups diced Swiss cheese
- 2 unsliced round loaves (1 pound each) Italian or French bread
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, beat cream cheese and garlic powder until smooth. Stir in spinach and Swiss cheese. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut a 4-in. circle in the center of one loaf of bread. Remove bread, leaving 1 in. at bottom of loaf. Cut removed bread and the second loaf into 1-1/2-in. cubes. Spoon hot spinach dip into bread shell. Serve with bread cubes. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Swiss Spinach Dip(6)
Sort By :
I made this for some friends and everyone loved it. I placed the dip in the bread bowl, covered it in tinfoil and baked it for about 30 minutes. Delicious appetizer! Thanks so much for the recipe.
Def a crowd pleaser! SO incredibly easy to make & delicious!! This will be a staple at all of my gatherings!!
Easy to make...it was a big hit at our birthday dinner at work!
I add a can of artichoke hearts and my family loves it! Making this for a Christmas party next week!
One of my favorite appetizer recipes! It's so easy too.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Dip >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Easy Spinach Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >