Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato & Chicken Frittata Recipe
The only thing hard about this fantastic frittata is deciding when to serve it. Made with chicken, cheese and sweet and chewy sun-dried tomatoes, it’s wonderful for breakfast, lunch or dinner.—Sharon Delaney-Chronis, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 4 teaspoons dried basil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, cream, 3 tablespoons basil, salt and pepper. Stir in cream cheese, chicken, tomatoes and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Heat a 10-in. ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture; cover and cook 8-12 minutes or until nearly set. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, 12-16 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining basil; cut into wedges. Yield: 8 servings.
1 wedge: 308 calories, 25g fat (13g saturated fat), 337mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato & Chicken Frittata
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC