Creamy Summer Vegetable Salad Recipe
Mother made this salad whenever we barbecued. It's easy to fix, goes well with meat or chicken and is a good way to utilize garden vegetables.
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 10 radishes, sliced
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed, optional
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, onion and radishes. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Add to vegetables and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Summer Vegetable Salad in Country June/July 1999, p51
Reviews for Creamy Summer Vegetable Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Tomato Recipes >