Creamy Strawberry Salad Dressing
My family can't resist a sweet spinach and strawberry salad topped with this lovely dressing. Every bite smacks of summer.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry Cider Vinegar or Raspberry Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Baby spinach, red onion rings, orange segments, toasted Diamond of California Sliced Almonds and additional fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process
- until pureed. Refrigerate until serving. In a salad bowl or on
- individual salad plates, combine the spinach, onion, orange, almonds
- and additional strawberries. Serve with dressing. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.