- Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, adding butter
- to skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or
- paper towels in between.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners'
- sugar, lemon juice, peel and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 2 cups
- of berries and whipped cream. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling down the
- center of 15 crepes; roll up. Garnish with remaining berries.
- freeze remaining crepes for another use. Yield: 15 crepes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 504 calories, 26 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 194 mg cholesterol, 275 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.