- blended. Gradually beat in the custard mixture. Stir in
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according
- to manufacturer’s directions. Refrigerate remaining mixture until
- ready to freeze. When ice cream is frozen, transfer to a freezer
- container; freeze for 2-4 hours before serving.
- Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 430 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.