- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 4 baby carrots, julienned
- 1/2 celery rib, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in the macaroni, milk and spinach; heat through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Spring Soup in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p46
Reviews for Creamy Spring Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review