- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Mild Ground Italian Sausage
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook sausage and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, spinach, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach Sausage Pasta
Sort By :
"I made this using fresh spinach. It became a favorite for the family dinners."
"This is wonderful! Great with sausage but you could easily make it with leftover chicken, shrimp or even leave it vegetarian."
"I am making this recipe for second time. It was a big hit at our house. I will absolutely be making this again and again! Thanks for the recipe."
"This was very good! I love the combo of sausage and spinach!"