Creamy Spinach Casserole Recipe
My husband claims not to like spinach but can't stop eating it prepared this way! Serve it alongside ham and watch it disappear.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, spinach, soup, onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Toss the bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 5-6 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 401 calories, 33 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 776 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC