Creamy Spinach Casserole Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, spinach, soup, onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Toss the bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 5-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 401 calories, 33g fat (10g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 776mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Creamy Spinach Casserole
"We really enjoyed this spinach dish. I've made several recipes from this site, and so far this is our favorite."
"I love spinach and am always looking for recipes that include it. This was absolutely delicious. I'm slowly getting my husband to eat more spinach and he loved this recipe."