- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, spinach, soup, onion, cheese and mayonnaise. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Toss the bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach Casserole(2)
Sort By :
We really enjoyed this spinach dish. I've made several recipes from this site, and so far this is our favorite.
I love spinach and am always looking for recipes that include it. This was absolutely delicious. I'm slowly getting my husband to eat more spinach and he loved this recipe.