Creamy Spinach Bake Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions
- 2/3 cup crushed saltines (about 16 crackers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Beat in soup. Stir in spinach and onions.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over spinach mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach Bake(4)
Sort By :
I make this all the time. I use reduced fat ingredients and it works just fine. Great way to eat your vegetables.
This was good but a bit on the dry side. It needs some milk or 1/2 and 1/2 to make it more creamy.
This was delicious! I didn't have the crackers so I just left them out of the recipe and it still tasted wonderful. It is easy, quick, yummy and makes a lot (I think it serves more than 10) that's why it's a 5 star recipe in my book. Thanks for sharing this with us!
I love spinach and this is one of my favorite spinach dishes. It's very rich!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >