- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat soup, cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in stuffing cubes and spinach.
- Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach and Cheese Casserole
Sort By :
"Very disappointed in this dish. I thought it dry and with little to no taste. Only one guest and I tried it and we didn't finish the small servings we had."
"I didn't have stuffing cubes but I had French's fried onion rings and put that on top the last 5 minutes of cooking it was so good and none left over everybody wanted the recipe"
"I used fresh mushrooms, lightly sauteed, and cream of mushroom soup.For the question about fresh spinach, about 20 oz (total) fresh or, if you grow your own, 2 to 3 healthy handfuls."
"I used fresh mushrooms, lightly sauteed, and cream of mushroom soup.For the question about fresh spinach, about 20 oz (total) fresh or, if you grow your own, 2 to 3 healthy handfuls,"
"I added fresh sautéed mushrooms and crab meat. It was delicious! I used cream of mushroom soup instead of the chicken flavor. Next time I will add water chestnuts. Wonderful suggestion I can't wait to try it!"