- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing cubes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat soup, cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese until blended. Stir in stuffing cubes and spinach.
- Spoon into a 2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, 35-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Spinach and Cheese Casserole
"I cut the recipe in half. It was absolutely delicious! I omitted the stuffing cubes, and added a dash of salt. I also cooked it on the stove so I wouldn't have to heat up the house. Next time, I will add both packages of spinach to half the sauce recipe cuz it was a bit soupy."
"This is easy and delicious. It is excellent as written in the recipe, but I might try adding a few fresh herbs next time and see how it turns out. Will make over and over!!"
"Very disappointed in this dish. I thought it dry and with little to no taste. Only one guest and I tried it and we didn't finish the small servings we had."
"I didn't have stuffing cubes but I had French's fried onion rings and put that on top the last 5 minutes of cooking it was so good and none left over everybody wanted the recipe"
"I used fresh mushrooms, lightly sauteed, and cream of mushroom soup.For the question about fresh spinach, about 20 oz (total) fresh or, if you grow your own, 2 to 3 healthy handfuls."