Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread Recipe
With its mild herb and salmon flavor, this creamy spread is wonderful on miniature bagels as part of a spring brunch.—Faith Agnew, Spotswood, New Jersey
- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillet
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Miniature bagels, split and toasted
- 1. Flake salmon into small pieces. In a small bowl, combine the spreadable cheese, parsley and salmon. Serve on bagels. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 each: 98 calories, 9g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC