- 1/2 pound smoked salmon fillet
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Miniature bagels, split and toasted
- Flake salmon into small pieces. In a small bowl, combine the spreadable cheese, parsley and salmon. Serve on bagels. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p160
Reviews for Creamy Smoked Salmon Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review