Creamy Smashed Potatoes Recipe
These potatoes are so good that I serve them at Christmas. My family prefers these to any other mashed potato recipes. —Megan Taylor
- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; mash the potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 183 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 445mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Smashed Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC