- 2-1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl; mash the potatoes. Add the remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Smashed Potatoes in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p212
Reviews for Creamy Smashed Potatoes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review