Creamy Shrimp Spread
A former co-worker shared this recipe with me. It’s easy to make but so delicious—people keep coming back for more! The spread is also good served on crackers or fresh vegetables, and it can be served for any type of party, casual or fancy.
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Dash garlic salt
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- French bread baguette, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise,
- onion, mustard and garlic salt. Stir in the shrimp. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with baguette slices. Yield:
- 1-3/4 cups.