Creamy Shrimp Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Dash garlic salt
- 1 can (4 ounces) tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- French bread baguette, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise, onion, mustard and garlic salt. Stir in the shrimp. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with baguette slices. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Shrimp Spread
"I would cut down on the amount of mustard. Its flavor seemed to overpower. Otherwise, not bad!"
"I wish that Taste of Home would put the nutrition info on every recipe, that's part of the reason I stopped my subscription and stopped buying any of their food magazines. Please also put serving sizes."
"Everyone loved it at the end of the party everything was put away except this it was still being eaten"
"This is so easy and so good. I used frozen bay shrimp and chopped them up. A big hit on Christmas Eve."