Creamy Shrimp Pasta
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- Cook fettuccine to package directions. Saute mushrooms and onion in
- butter in a large skillet until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce,
- spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and
- toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.