- Drain and rinse pasta; stuff each shell with 1 rounded tablespoon of
- seafood mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Whisk in
- flour and coarsely ground pepper; gradually whisk in remaining milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over stuffed shells. Sprinkle with remaining seafood seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.