- with 1 rounded tablespoon of seafood mixture. Place in a greased
- 13x9-in. baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Whisk in
- flour and coarsely ground pepper; gradually whisk in remaining milk.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in
- Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over stuffed shells. Sprinkle with remaining seafood seasoning.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.