- chilies and cilantro.
- Spread 3/4 cup sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place
- about 1/3 cup seafood mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll
- up and place seam side down over sauce. Top with the remaining
- sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve with additional salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 enchiladas (calculated without additional salsa) equals 645 calories, 35 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 252 mg cholesterol, 1,812 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.