Creamy Seafood Dip Recipe
We've had this every Christmas since I was a child, and I still can’t get enough of it. For a dip that’s lighter, simply substitute reduced-fat versions of mayonnaise and sour cream.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Corn chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in the crab, shrimp, soup mix and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without corn chips): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Creamy Seafood Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC