- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup (5 ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Corn chips
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in the crab, shrimp, soup mix and garlic powder. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Seafood Dip in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p101
Reviews for Creamy Seafood Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review