Creamy Seafood Casserole
“I love this recipe from my mother,” writes Mary Brown from her home in Whitman, Massachusetts. “It's easy and delicious and can be made the night before for added convenience, then popped in the oven the next day. TIP: Crushed potato chips or french-fried onions make other tasty topping options.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound flounder fillets, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Medium Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 25 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Arrange fish and shrimp in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Combine soup and milk; pour over seafood. Combine the cracker
- crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 217 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 607 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.