Creamy Seafood Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound flounder fillets, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Place fish and shrimp in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over seafood. Combine the cracker crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 217 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 607 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 22 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Seafood Casserole
"This was excellent! I could not find the Cream of Shrimp soup. I have used it in the past and know that it was made by Campbells, but possibly it has been discontinued because i could not find it in any of my local stores. I substituted Cream of Celery and it was delicious."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.