“I love this recipe from my mother,” writes Mary Brown from her home in Whitman, Massachusetts. “It's easy and delicious and can be made the night before for added convenience, then popped in the oven the next day. TIP: Crushed potato chips or french-fried onions make other tasty topping options.
- 1 pound flounder fillets, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Place fish and shrimp in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine soup and milk; pour over seafood. Combine the cracker crumbs, cheese, paprika and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and shrimp turn pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Seafood Casserole in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p61
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Seafood Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review