Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Ham
These may just be the creamiest, richest scrambled eggs you've ever had. Suzy Horvath — Gladstone, Oregon
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and cream; stir in the ham, onion, salt
- and pepper. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add
- egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Stir in cream cheese.
- Cook and stir until completely set. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 383 calories, 33 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 504 mg cholesterol, 594 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 20 g protein.