Spicy and slightly tangy, this special dip from Jerene Bennett of Seymour, Missouri gets its kick from hot pepper sauce and salsa.
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup chunky salsa
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, pickle relish and pepper sauce until blended. Stir in the celery, onion and peppers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Salsa Dip in Cooking for 2 Fall 2007, p55
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Creamy Salsa Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review