Creamy Salmon Linguine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound fully cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions, adding broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in cream and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- 3. Add salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to skillet. Stir in cheese, basil, capers and lemon peel. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/3 cups: 802 calories, 55g fat (30g saturated fat), 207mg cholesterol, 649mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Salmon Linguine
"I used 3 garlic cloves & a bit more lemon juice. Also a dash of cayenne pepper when cooking the salmon.Definitely a simple and delicious dish that I will make again soon."
"I made Creamy Salmon Linguine for dinner last night, but with a couple of substitutions. Instead of the broccoli I used about a cup and a half of frozen peas....I added them to the cream sauce prior to adding the salmon flakes. I also used 4 cloves of garlic and added about 1 1/2 tsps. of Dill.....delicious!!!!"
"Wonderful flavor! I would make this for company."
"I thought it was really good, I would definately add more garlic too."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.