- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound fully cooked salmon, flaked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter for 1 minute. Stir in cream and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add the salmon, salt and pepper; heat through. Drain linguine and broccoli; add to the skillet. Stir in the cheese, basil, capers and lemon peel. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Salmon Linguine
Sort By :
I made Creamy Salmon Linguine for dinner last night, but with a couple of substitutions. Instead of the broccoli I used about a cup and a half of frozen peas....I added them to the cream sauce prior to adding the salmon flakes. I also used 4 cloves of garlic and added about 1 1/2 tsps. of Dill.....delicious!!!!
Wonderful flavor! I would make this for company.
I thought it was really good, I would definately add more garlic too.
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Pasta Recipes >