Creamy Salad Dressing
"This mild salad dressing was popular at our local bowling alley many years ago when they served meals," recalls Dotty Egge from Pelican Rapids, Minnesota. "Most everyone asked for the recipe. It's very good."
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the cream, oil, vinegar,
- sugar, salt and pepper; shake well. Serve with salad. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 262 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.