Creamy Rosemary Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the cheese, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3. Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly and potatoes are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 139 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
"So good and ridiculously easy! It tasted wonderful with the roast leg of lamb I made that was marinated with rosemary and garlic!"