I love making potato dishes during the holidays. Everyone will fall in love with these tender spuds that bake in a creamy sauce and are perfectly seasoned with rosemary and garlic.—Tamra Duncan, Castle, Oklahoma
Recommended: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the cheese, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until sauce is bubbly and potatoes are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Rosemary Potatoes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p95
Reviews for Creamy Rosemary Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review