- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Italian Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) baby spinach leaves
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- HEAT dressing in Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in broth; bring to boil. Add rice; stir. Return to boil; cover. Simmer on medium heat 5 min.
- ADD Neufchatel; cook 2 to 3 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Add spinach. (Pan will be full) Cook, covered, 1 min. or until spinach is wilted. Stir gently to mix in spinach.
- REMOVE pan from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. Stir in tomatoes; top with Parmesan. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Rice, Chicken & Spinach Dinner Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Creamy Rice, Chicken & Spinach Dinner(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 10, 2014
Followed as is and I must say it was a hit with my family. I love the fresh taste of the spinach and tomatoes at the end. Very good!! Really easy for a weeknight quick dinner. Definitely will be making again!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese >
- PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese >