Creamy Reuben Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1-1/4 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 slices rye bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sauerkraut, corned beef, sour cream, onion and garlic.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bread; drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Creamy Reuben Casserole(4)
Sort By :
I made this with leftover corned beef after St. Pat's Day. It was yummy. It does have a lot of fat though.
Very good. It doesn't taste like a Reuben sandwich. It has a flavor that is all it's own that is equally delicious.
I've made this and everyone who has had it loves it.
This is a big hit with my family. We made it for the first time last year after St. Pats day and it was requested again this year. I buy at least 2 corned beef so we have enough for sandwiches and this casserole.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Corned Beef >
- Corned Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >