Creamy Refrigerator Pie Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Top with pie filling. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 419 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Creamy Refrigerator Pie
"This pie is delicious, and so easy. A friend of mine raves over it, and I like the fact that you can use whatever pie filling you want which makes for easy variations. A winner!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.