Creamy Refrigerator Pie Recipe
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe. It's so easy, and the treat can even be prepared with reduced-fat ingredients.Sarah Burks, Wathena, Kansas
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling or pie filling of your choice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in milk and lemon juice. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Top with pie filling. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Refrigerator Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p7
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Refrigerator Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review